Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I got my iPod replaced...

Hello all.

I got my iPod replaced.



She is so beautiful is she not?

More pics on my Flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/taizocurry/

So here's the story...
I was getting off the bus with my friend to go to his house to do some HW. And just as i was getting off the bus, i opened a new album, and the iPod started clicking really loudly. It wasn't through the ear phones, but actually coming through the case of the iPod. I knew that these things actually had spinning hard drives inside them, but it never occurred to me that they would ever having the problem of crashing...
So what i did was i called the Apple store and told them what was the deal. The guy said that it probably was the iPod's HDD crashing. I went to the Apple store and found out an outright replacement of an iPod with a warranty 7 years out of date would cost me $250. Ouch.
I did however mention that the battery life had been getting shorter and shorter, and the guy told me "Oh! Then that'll only cost you $59."
Umm... OK.

Anyways, check out my flickr page, see my pics, and thanks for stopping by!

-Taizo

1 comment: