Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Oh my...

Oh i feel terrible. I haven't updated in like a month. ugh.

Oh well. What interesting happened today? Let me think...

Well, one of my Mexican jumping beans hatched.

That was kinda interesting. I had them for like half a year, and the guy's website who sold em to me said that they almost never actually hatch. Well in this case it did. and it came out as a tiny little moth.

My dad tried to kill it because apparently they are not good for your house/clothes, etc. But i didn't let him.

It left this really weird thing hanging off of the old bean.

Anyways, i thought i would just leave a bit of a something before we go on our week-long trip to see the REDWOODS! Yeah, i said it.

Commodore update: I killed it. I am bidding on a new one. Wish me luck!

Curry-meizer out

No comments:

Post a Comment