Tuesday, January 12, 2010

5th Period

Well. At first i have to appologize. I have not been on in at least a month.

"I'm sorry."

Well, now that the tears have finished flowing, time for the meat of the story:

"Wait, there is no meat to this story."

"Really?"

"Yeah, sorry again."

"I hate you."

"..... O.K."

I am in Spang's Marine Science class. Ugh. We are learning about wavelengths and the coriolis effect and stuff. It's kinda cool.

My friend Gabe decided to come to school today. He has been out of school for one and a half weeks.

I'm using one of the computers at the back of the lab.
Haha. Spang made a funny face.

Anyways, no picture(s) today. Sorry. I know, I'm upset with myself as well.

More soon (hopefully)

Bye bye, Taizo

1 comment:

  1. Tee-hee! Ooooh, oceanography was such a disaster for your Aunt Annri! I'm sure you'll be fine though, with all of your hands-on experience and all...

    Happy New Year, Taizo!

    ReplyDelete