Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Oh, this is bad...
I haven't done a post in a while,
Oh no.

There is still lots to be happy about though!
For one thing it is Christmas Eve!
For another, Christmas is tomorrow!

I want a back massage right now... ^~^;

I just made up that smiley face thing right now. I am very proud of it.

OK, what else is there to talk about?
OOH! i got a new camera from my auntie. It was my moms boyfriends camera, and my aunt just found it in her house.
It is a Nikon F3
That's funny, i almost typed in Canon F3 O.o DUH-HUR
I think that this will be the first blog post where i actually don't put a picture up :(

OK, thats enough from me.
Good night, and god bless you, every one. (I'm Agnostic ^~^;)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Christmas, Taizo!! Maybe your mom already told you, but there's a gift card waiting for you at Glazers! It's your gift from Camp Vroom. ^~^;

    ReplyDelete